- The residence features 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and is a 1,956 sq ft brick ranch style Home with full basement and attached insulated and heated 2-car garage.
- The outbuildings include a: 32×62’ hip roof Barn (w/steel siding) with 23×62’ lean to; 41×101’ Quanset Shop (concrete floor)
- A full set of pipe and continuous fence corrals and sorting pens along with extensive, mature shelterbelts and large livestock pens round out the HQ improvements.
- The Headquarters are attractive and in immaculate condition!
- The ranch is fenced and cross-fenced, the fences are in good to excellent condition providing for effective grazing management.
Additionally, the Ranch is currently a member of the Grand River Grazing Association and holds an allocation of 370+/- aum’s in the Grasslands. The allocation is in the form of 72 C/c pairs and 3 bulls for the grazing season. Application process and approval are required for transfer.