Online only Auction: December 23, 2022 starting at 10 a.m., MST through December 27, 2022, 5:00 p.m., MST
:00:00Join us online for the McMurtry Ranch Equipment Auction, December 23, 2022 starting at 10 a.m., MST through December 27, 2022, 5:00 p.m., MST.
UPDATE: Due to extreme weather, Viewing Day has been changed to Tuesday, December 27, 2022, 10:00am-1:00pm.
Pick Up Day: Thursday, December 29, 2022 10:00am-2:00pm
For questions regarding any of the listed items or for viewing instructions, please contact Tyson Hewitt (605)206-0034, Dennis McMurtry (605)204-0209 or Tanner Hewitt (605)490-7952
All items located in Faith, SD
- Kubota M135GX, MFWD, LA2254 loader, CAH, 3 point, 540/1000 PTO, 3 Remotes, 520/70R38 rear & 420/70R24 front tires, 1976hrs,
- TV 140 New Holland Bidirectional, 7614 loader, CAH, Loaded both ends, 540/1000 PTO, 9,302 hrs, 18.4 R34 tires PIN: RVS019282
- John Deere 4640, 3 remotes (all converted to Pioneer), clamp on duals, shows 3,903 hrs, 3pt. 2whl drive, 540/1000 PTO, Cab, Heat, 520/85R38 rear, 11.0-16 front
- 1968 John Deere 4020, Power Shift, 3pt., New Starter
- John Deere Cab for 4020, good glass
- 706 International with loader
- 2016 F350, 6.7L Diesel, Dually, Crew Cab, Long Box, 4X4, Exhaust Brake, AT, 97,500 miles, Nice
- 2008 F350, 4X4, bad 6.0 motor, Electric over Hydraulic Bale Bed, Bar 6 Cake Feeder,
- 2003 F250, 7.3 Diesel, 4X4, Crew Cab, 280K miles, good engine and transmission, needs some work
- F250, 390 gas engine, 4X4
- 1998 Kenworth W900L, 60 Series Detroit turned up to 500 hp, 13 Eaton Fuller, TA Twin Screw, New Batteries and Gladhands, 1,348,000 miles
- Transcraft, 48’X102”, Spread Axle with hay sides and 4’ Extension
- 1984 Merritt 48’x102” TA Pot, Dog House, no front deck, Spring Ride
- PJ Tandem Dual Flat Bed Gooseneck, ??’ with ramps, 10K oil bath axles, New Douglas Fur Floor
- Verns 6’X20’ gooseneck stock trailer, middle gate
- Delta 6’8”X24’ gooseneck stock trailer, middle gate
- 6’X16’ bumper pull car trailer with ramps
- John Deere 716 Chuckwagon, hydraulic drive, poly lined floor, good outfit
- Parker 2500 Gravity wagon, tin roof, spout, on running gear
- Verns Portable Loading Chute, new floor
- 12’ Leon Dozer, angles, Heavy Duty
- Common Sense Wire Winder, Brand New, 3 point, hydraulic drive
- 7 wheel side delivery rake, hydraulic pickup, adjustable
- Double bale carrier, 3pt
- Double bale carrier, 3pt, 1 tooth broken
- 12’ Chisel
- 3pt. Brush mower
- Hay Carrier and Running Gear
- Winco 15,000 KW Generator, 540 PTO driven, on trailer
- Fire Fighting Sprayer, with new Honda Motor
- 14’ Free Standing Verns Gate with Overhead Bow
- Yamaha Grizzly 700, for parts
- Polaris Sportsman 500, for parts, no title
Terms & Conditions
All items are sold in “as is” condition. Please inspect all items at your own discretion before bidding. Items sell subject to Seller confirmation. Any announcements made day of sale shall take precedence over anything said, written, or implied prior to auction. Neither the Seller, Auctioneer, nor Affiliates of the Auction Company shall be held liable for any injury personal or otherwise.
Online bidding will open on all lots on December 23, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. MST and begin to close on Tuesday, December 27, 2022 at 5 p.m. MT. Neither the Owners nor Hewitt Land Company shall be responsible for internet connections. Payment shall be due by December 28, 2022 and may be made via wire transfer, credit card (convenience fee applies), or check (only if provided at pickup). Sales tax will be charged on non-titled items. All items must be paid for in full before they are picked up.
Item Pickup: All items must be picked up the day after the sale, December 28th, unless other special arrangements have been made with the auctioneer. Load out assistance will be available December 28, 2022, from 10:00-2:00 p.m. MST. No items shall be loaded until payment has been made. All items must be removed from the premises no later than December 30, 2022. Risk of ownership passes to the Buyer upon winning the bid.
Ask a Question or Schedule a Visit
The information provided by Hewitt Land Company has been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, but is not guaranteed or warranted by Hewitt Land Company or the sellers of these properties. It is the responsibility of the prospective buyer to independently confirm the accuracy and completeness of this information. Prospective buyers and advisors are encouraged to do their own due diligence in regard to tax, financial and legal matters, and to determine the suitability of a specific property to the buyer's needs. This offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, price change, correction or withdrawal from the market without notice. All references are approximate. Any projections, opinions, assumptions, or estimates used are for example only and do not represent the current or future performance of the property. Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject any and all offers without liability to any buyer or cooperating broker. Fences may or may not be located along property borders.