Renner Ranch | Beach, ND
The Renner Ranch is an impressive ranch property with exceptional ranch improvements. The grassland is in excellent condition with pipeline water to every pasture. With the undulating terrain and wooded draws and creeks, the hunting on the ranch is superb and has had little to no pressure. The HQ improvements feature a 5,380 sqft completely finished and heated shop with built in 2,160 sqft living quarters, 3 insulated and heated horse/calving barns with indoor/outdoor stalls, steel inside and out, concrete floors with rubber matting. The pipe corrals are constructed of 2-7/8″ pipe and continuous fence with custom made steel gates. Two wells, and one spring along with South West Rural water – provide plentiful water throughout the property.
Total Acres: 1,921 +/-
2016 Taxes: $3,192.75
- Section 17-144-105; All
- Section 18-144-105; All
- Section 19-144-105; A 19.5 acre tract in NE ¼ NE ¼
- Section 20-144-105; All
- 14 Ac in Wibaux County, MT
Driving Directions: From Beach, ND: Drive 20 miles North on Highway 16 to Vinquist Rd. Then drive north 3.5 miles to private gate entry into the Renner Ranch. The ranch headquarters are located a mile down the private driveway.
- Executive Home (attached to shop); 20′ x 54′ – two story w/ 14’x 54′ covered Decks
- Shop; 54′ x 108; finished, concrete, insulated and heated
- Equestrian Facility; 48′ x 115′ completely finished, insulated, heated, 4 stalls and Manager’s Home, 15′ x 110′ lean to
- Barn – Tack Room; 15′ x 100′ completely finished, insulated and heated
- Hoop Building: 50′ x 100′ (concrete pillars)
- North Horse Barn; 30 x 60′ finished, insulated and heated
- South Loafing Shed
- Fencing: Like New
- Gates: All Corral Gates Custom Built Steel with 2-7/8″ pipe bows
- Working Facilities: Livestock Handling Facility, All Custom Built Pipe Corrals, Alleys, Watering Areas, and Gates
- Pipeline Water to Each Pasture
- 2 Wells
- Rural Water
- 1 Developed Spring
- Water Tanks: 9 Rubber Tire Tanks, 4 Fiberglass Tanks,
- (Each Pasture is Individually Watered for Cell Grazing)
Other Properties You Might Consider
The Hardy Ranch encompasses 480 deeded acres with an additional 40 acres of Black Hills Forest fenced into the property. Having been held in the same family for over 60 years, the Hardy Ranch shows history of a time forgotten. A modest home site leaves little footprint when compared to the vast surrounding canyons, cedar breaks, and open valley grasslands.
The Bliss Ranch is comprised 1,962.92 well balanced acres and is in immaculate condition! The ranch is located in some of the best grass country in the northern plains and features an impeccable set of HQ improvements, several wells along with an extensive pipeline system and 700+/- acres of highly productive tillable, currently used in feed production. Additionally, the ranch is a holder of 370+/- AUM’s in the Grand River Grazing Association.