Absolute Ranch Real Estate Auction: Spear S Ranch
Meade & Butte Counties, Mud Butte | Newell, South Dakota
31,990+/- Acres | 28,692.83+/- Ac. Deeded + 3,298 Ac Lease
Complete Headquarters | Excellent Grass | Productive Tillable
Auction Date & Time: December 10, 2019 | 10:30 a.m. MT | Registration beginning at 9:30 a.m.
Auction Location: Rushmore Plaza Holiday Inn | 505 N Haines Ave. (5th St.) Rapid City, SD 57701 | Rooms available at a discounted rate – Spear S Ranch Auction
Acreage Breakdown: 28,692.83 Ac. Deeded (2,400+/- Ac Tillable) | 3,298 Ac. Leased (State, BLM, Private)
Viewing Dates: Oct. 30-31; Nov. 13-14, 26-27 & Dec. 4-5 & 9 from 10:00 – 3:00 each day, or by appointment (feel free to bring ATV/UTVs)
THE PROPERTY WILL BE OFFERED IN INDIVIDUAL TRACTS, COMBINATIONS OF TRACTS AND IN ONE ENTIRE RANCH UNIT; selling in the manner realizing the greatest return to the Seller.
One of the largest ranch holdings in the Northern Great Plains, the SPEAR S RANCH presents an extremely rare opportunity to acquire a comprehensive and versatile working ranch property with enough scale to make an efficient 1,500 +/- Animal Unit operation. The principals have now decided to make this ranch available for the next legacy to be written.
Hewitt Land Company is pleased to offer the SPEAR S RANCH at Absolute Public Auction, selling without reserve bid! Have your arrangements made. Internet bidding available. Broker participation invited (form and deadline required). For photos, video, downloadable brochure maps and on-line bidding go to www.HewittLandCompany.com
- 28,693 Ac Deeded, 3,298 Ac Lease, (total 31,990 Ac)
- Complete Ranch HQ complex w/ three separate HQ locations
- Two deep water wells – extensive pipeline system – 40,000+/- gal water storage capacity
- Owner/Manager’s residence; 2,300 sq. ft 2-story, attached garage, wrap around deck, (new in 2007), additional support housing
- 80 x 200 Red-Iron/Steel open span livestock barn (new in 2014) and numerous outbuildings
- Pipe corrals, sorting pens and livestock scale
- 5 miles of live water (Sulpher Creek) and 10 miles of seasonal creeks (S Sulpher and Bull Run Creek)
- Exceptional access with 8 miles of US Hwy 212 frontage and 8 miles of well-maintained county gravel roads
- Fenced and cross-fenced into nearly fifty pastures (many fences sheep tight)
- Exceptional grass cover and remarkable winter protection