Completed Online & Live Auction:
Live & Online Auction: September 7th, 2021 at 1 p.m. MT| Online Pre-Bidding opens Sept. 3rd, 10 a.m. MT | Location: Stewart Ranch, 29841 237th Ave, Tuthill, SD
Join us at the Stewart Ranch Equipment Auction, Tuesday, September 7th, 2021 at 1 p.m. MT, held at the ranch near Tuthill, SD.
This ranch equipment liquidation auction includes tractors, haying and feeding equipment, tillage and grain handling equipment, attachments, and more. All equipment has been in current use. The Stewarts have sold the ranch and everything must go! Here is an opportunity to add value to your own operation.
Please plan to attend this sale and be on time as there won’t be many small items! A yard sale will also be available on sale day.
For questions regarding any of the listed items, please contact Tyson Hewitt at (605) 206-0034
Owners: Forrest and Cindy Stewart
Directions to the Ranch
- Directions from Junction Hwy 73 and Hwy 18: 1 mile east, then south on 231 Ave 7.5 miles, then east on 297 Ave 3 miles, then south on 234 Ave 1 mile, then east on 298 Ave 3 miles, then south 1/2 mile.
- Directions from Eli, NE: 13 miles north on 231 Ave to 297 Ave, then east 3 miles, then south on 234 Ave 1 mile, then east on 298 Ave 3 miles, then south 1/2 mile.
- Watch for signs
- Directions to Tuthill, SD
- New Holland tractor T6.175- 3, 2014, Rear Remotes, 2 Front Auxiliary Remotes, 6,575 Hours, 540/1,000 PTO, Duals, Attachments to Degelman Dozer
- McCormick MTX 135- 2005, Hours-Unverified (approximately 12,000), 3 rear remotes, 3 auxiliary front remotes, includes 545 Koyker loader, 540/1,000 PTO
- New Holland Roll Belt Baler 560 -Specialty Crop- 15,000 bales, 1,000 PTO, Net Wrap only
- New Holland HW 325 Swather- HS Series Haybine, Duals, 16’ Head, 2,679 Hours
- New Holland HW 300 Swather- HS Series Haybine, Duals, 16’ Head, 1,720 Hours
- Vermeer rake R2800- 2020, Serial- 1vrv25163l1022007, Remote
- New Holland stackliner 1003 bale wagon- 9’6” wide, Pull type
- Swather Parts/Sickles
- D&W bale feeder/retriever- Hay buster 2100 processor, 1,000 PTO, 6 bale capacity
- D&W bale feeder/retriever- Grinder Attachment available, 6 bale capacity
- Pearces Offsider bale un-roller- Hydraulic chain drive
- NDE grinder/mixer wagon s600- 2018, Digital scale/monitor, Right Hand Delivery, 1,000 PTO
- Feed bunks- steel
- (6) 11” deep x 37” wide, 20’ long, post legs
- (2) 4” deep x 24” wide, 20’ long, round leg
- (12) 6” deep x 24” wide, 20’ long, round leg
- (29) 10” deep x 30” wide, 20’ long, round leg
- (2) 11” deep x 26” wide, 20’ long, round leg
- (3) Hay Saver bale feeders
- Welker caker w/scales
- JD 9300 grain drill- 19’6”
- JD 7000 corn planter- 12 row
- 12 ft. international disk
- Grain auger- 50ft
- 2 grain augers- 4in
- 3 pt. Double Bale Mover
- 3 pt. post hole digger
- 3-yard dirt scraper- Pull Type
- Assortment of fence material
- White yard fence
- Feed shed on skids- 9’6”X13’X 8’ short wall
- 2000-gallon fuel tank w/elecric pump
- (2) 300gallon fuel tanks
- Windmill Parts
- Heat Star HS6000DF- 600,000 btu fuel heater
- Powder River Roping Chute
- Scrap iron
- Titan flatbed trailer 30ft- 2012, Tilt-bed
Terms & Conditions
All items sell “As Is Where Is” with no warranties expressed or implied. Please inspect all items at your own discretion before bidding. Any announcements made day of the Auction shall take precedence over anything said, written, or implied prior to auction. Neither the Seller, Auctioneer, nor Affiliates of the Auction Company shall be held liable for any injury personal or otherwise.
Pre-bidding will open on all catalogued lots on September 3rd, 2021, 10:00 a.m. MST and close September 7th, 2021 at 10 a.m. MT. Small items will be uncatalogued.
Live and online bidding will open on all items with the live auction, September 7th, 2021, 1 p.m. MST. In the case of a “Tied Bid” (bids made on-line and live simultaneously), precedence shall be given to the Floor Bidder. Neither the Owners nor Hewitt Land Company shall be responsible for internet connections. Payment shall be due on the day of the auction for ‘On-site’ Buyers. ‘Online’ Buyers shall pay by wire transfer, credit card, or other accepted payment method on the next Business day after the auction. South Dakota sales tax will be charged on non titled items.
Item Pickup: Load out assistance will be available the day of the auction at the conclusion of the auction. No items shall be loaded until payment has been made. All items must be removed from the premises no later than September 10th, 2021. Risk of ownership passes to the Buyer upon winning the bid.